Diploma in Indian Head Massage, a three day FHT accredited diploma for qualified therapists in another bodywork or those with previous experience will be considered, please ask. (20 CPD points).
This three day FHT (Federation of Holistic Therapists) accredited post graduate diploma is open to all complementary, beauty and sports therapists qualified in a recognised therapy which includes modules in anatomy and physiology. Prior learning and experience can also be considered. This Diploma is accredited by FHT for 20 CPD points. It is recognised by the Association of Indian Head Massage (AIHM) as a course of high standard that meets the requirements for membership.
I work closely with Mary Atkinson, whose course I offer in Cornwall and Manchester. We recently gave a joint presentation at the annual CPD conference of the Association of Indian Head Massage (AIHM) in London.
Options for taking this course:
Three day course in Botelet, Cornwall:
- 15, 16 and 22 July 2019
- Cost: £320
- Location: Botelet, nrLiskeard
- Maximum number of students is 6
One-to-one training session to gain individual attention:
- Depending on prior learning, this may be achieved in two days. Cost of course taken as a one-to-one training is £500 – SPECIAL OFFER OF £475
- Venue and dates organised to suit individuals.
Group training sessions:
- The course can be delivered to suit a group of therapists if you can organise the venue and we can sort out dates. Cost of this option for the course organiser is £500 per day’s training for one tutor.
To find out more information, book your place or discuss options please contact me.
Some of the above courses are also available through Mary Atkinson in Chichester.